Thomas Massie received an endorsement from the Young Americans for Liberty PAC (YAL PAC) in his run for the 4th Congressional District of Kentucky. YAL PAC endorses candidates who support:
- Dramatically scaling back the size and scope of the federal government to its constitutional restraints
- A full audit and abolishing of the Federal Reserve
- Repealing the PATRIOT Act, NDAA, and TSA
- Cutting taxes and regulations to move to a true, free-market economy
- Federalism on all legislation not specifically authorized in the Constitution
Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) is the United States’s premiere conservative and libertarian youth activist organization, with 26,000 members in 286 campus chapters nationwide. YAL has exploded to become the largest conservative youth activist organization in the country. In fact, its size is unrivaled. YAL PAC is the endorsing arm of Young Americans for Liberty.
To learn more about Young Americans for Liberty visit their website at: http://www.yaliberty.org/pac